Ok, wow I suck at this already. I said I would post one day a day, and I’m already late.
Anyway, sorry about that, here’s an awesome parody video of Jason Derulo’s “Talk Dirty To Me”. This is my kind of dirty talk!
Today I’ve been really introverted, finishing playing Mass Effect 1 and starting on Mass Effect 2. Don’t worry Mom, I did the dishes too. Here’s some proof that I was born a computer geek, I was at it at 2 years old. Gamer girl? You bet your sweet little ass I am.
Because Star Trek
Because Marvel and Guardians of the Galaxy (Seriously though, is it only the trekkie in me that sees Orion Uhura?)
And Finally, Because Beautiful, Badass and Star Trek
So I’ve seen a lot of themed “days” floating around both on blogs and on instagram (mostly there) and I decided this is something I want to do. Since I’ve recently reawakened this blog, it’s probably a good idea to try and post something everyday. This is my blog, some posts will be deep, some will be funny, some will just be bullshit I just thought about. Having one themed post a day seems like a good idea to gain at least some structure. Some I borrowed from the instagram hashtags, some I made up myself. Caution. These may change as I keep blogging.
- Man Crush Monday – obvious
- Tidbit Tuesday – small pieces of fun facts and gossips I want to share
- Woman Crush Wednesday – also obvious
- Throwback Thursday – All kinds of nostalgia for me, be it photos or memories or songs I listened to when I was 5.
- Fandom Friday – I’m a fangirl and a geek. Deal with it.
- Science Saturday – science things I find I wanna share because science can be awesome and cool
- Selfie Sunday – Some believe people taking selfies are self-absorbed and vain. But if you can’t love yourself then who are you gonna love?
So, what do you think of my idea?